In this article we will go through how to import price lists
If you are going to import price lists to Storeshop through an Excel file, you have to use a standard excel template. This can be downloaded here: Click here to download.
The excel template consist of:
- Product id
- Product price
Explanation of columns:
Product id: Product id of your product.
Product price: The price of your product ex. VAT
Customer: The name of the customer or customer group
When you upload the file, then the "Product price" will be added to the product that matches on "Product id". To import the price list to a certain customer the import will do an exact match on customer name.
What if i want to import the price list to more than one customer?
To import the price list to more than one customer you should add a customer group from the dashboard.
This is how to create a customer group:
- In the menu bar, go to "Customers" --> "All customers".
- Click "Add customer".
- Create a name for your customer group, and type it under "Customer name".
- For example "Customer group A".
- Scroll down until you see the section called "customers".
- Add all the existing customers that you want in that particular customer group.
After you have done this you can upload the excel file with the customer group name in the customer field. Under the customer column it should for example say: "Customer group A"