This article presents different reasons why your product is not appearing in your webshop
The product is disabled
In the product menu, you have the option to disable and enable products.
The products with a green dot are the ones that are active on the website.
The products with a grey dot are disabled, and will not appear on the website.
Here is how you change this:
- Go to "Products" --> "All products".
- Search for the missing product.
- If you find it, check if it is disabled.
- If it is, mark the product, press the three dots and change to "Enable".
The product is now active on the webshop.
The product is not in a category
Make sure that your product is placed in a category or subcategory.
To do this, go to "Products" --> "Categories".
Click on the category where you want to add your product.
Scroll down to "Add new products to the category" and search for the missing product.
The product is in a main category when using subcategories
If you are using subcategories, all products should be added to the subcategories.
- No products should be added to a main category.
- Only the subcategories should be registered in the main category.
The main category should look like this:
- Add the product to the subcategory it belongs to.
The category is not placed in the product menu
If the product does not appear, it could be because its category is not placed in the product menu.
The product menu is what decides what is shown on the website.
This is how to add a category to the product menu:
- Go to "Products" --> "Product Menu".
- Search for your category and add it to the product menu.
- Drag and drop the categories in the order you want them to appear on the website.
- Remember to press the "Save"-button when you are done.
The category should now appear on your product page, along with the previously missing product.